COSMOPOLITAN LIFESTYLE, LOCATION, CONVENIENCE
2/23 Potts Street, EAST BRISBANE QLD 4169
Positioned in a quality boutique development approximately 3km to the CBD in an ultra convenient locale, this ground floor apartment offers the highly desired lifestyle. A stone’s throw to all of East Brisbane and Woolloongabba’s amenities and the wonderful cafe lifestyle.
– Fresh modern kitchen with dishwasher and a handy breakfast bar
– Modern, light-filled air-conditioned carpeted living / dining, flowing to the
– Spacious entertaining balcony capturing great afternoon breezes & well sized bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans
– Master with walk-in-robe, ensuite and sliding door to balcony
– Large main bathroom with shower over bath & internal laundry
– Secure carpark, lift, intercom access and off street parking.
Just moments to all the fantastic cafes, shops and restaurants in Woolloongabba, close to the Norman Hotel and The Gabba and within 2 kms to Southbank Parkland, The Mater & PA Hospitals.
3 km to the CBD, minutes to major bus exchanges and easy access to the Pacific Highway. Perfect for the first home buyer, or the astute investor.
East Brisbane has continued to surprise and outshine other trendier inner city suburbs in the last few years partly because of its burgeoning cafe culture. New cafes and coffee pit stops are opening up every couple of months. It neighbours The Gabba, as its affectionately known by locals, which has an eclectic selection of cafes. Pearl Cafe, Moose and Gibson, The Baker’s Arms, The Foxy Bean, Paw Paw Cafe and the nearby quaint Lounge Bar Can You Keep a Secret, are just among some of the top rated spots to dine or have a tipple. It’s a fantastic lifestyle choice.