RENOVATED, 706m2 OF PEACE & SERENITY.. GRANNY FLAT!
55 Oberon St, MORNINGSIDE QLD 4170
This hidden secret is positioned on a large 706m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac street.
A beautifully renovated home enjoying a lush private green leafy outlook all around!
A fantastic investment with most of the hard work complete. Featuring:
– Good sized air-conditioned living & dining areas flowing out to..
– Front & rear entertaining balconies with fantastic leafy outlooks
– Large lush private fully fenced backyard with entertaining areas
– 3 bedrooms, with air-conditioned master bedroom
– Modern renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
– Stylish modern well appointed kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances & gas cooktop
– Charming features including polished floor boards
– A large fantastic living style room (not legal height)- ideal for a large office, second living, teenagers/guests/older people not wanting stairs.
– Generous second bathroom & Large laundry/kitchenette
– Good sized storage room with epoxy floor
– Downstairs patio area
– Single car garage with easy conversion to a tandem 2 car garage
A brilliant convenient location near Morningside train station, main bus routes, parks & schools..
An astute investment minutes drive to the City, Bulimbaâs Oxford Street, Morningside & Cannon Hill shopping centres, Carindale & the Gateway Motorway!
Call John for an inspection or further details.
A copy of the sustainability is available at request.